Proposal submitted to: Date: Re:
Job Description: 1. Obtain public underground locates. Note: owner to provide underground locates prior to scheduling of work for private utilities such as propane, lighting, sprinkler system etc.
2. Temporary removal and reinstallation of lawn sprinklers, air conditioning etc. are the responsibility of the owner.
3. Provide protection board over the lawn of driveway to transport machines over. Provide necessary barricades for safety.
4. Excavate with the Excavator approximately 46'total. The depth of the excavation is from the existing grade to the top of the footings with an approximate depth of 6'.
5. Clean the walls and spray apply approximately 46' lineal feet of Epro Waterproofing membrane or Epro with primer. Cover with drainage and protection board.
6. Check the existing weeping tile to ensure operational prior to connecting new section.
7. Window wells supplied and installed with drain leading to weeping tile an additional cost of $155.00 per well.
8. Remove barricades, cleanup site.
9. Provide a 10 year manufacturer's warranty.
Estimated time to complete - Earliest start date - (valid for days), weather permitting The cost for the 46 lineal feet of waterproofing along the right side of house is $5,290.00 plus HST. This price includes all labor, material and equipment and is based on one mobilization of Foundations First Inc. Payment is to be made upon completion of work with a 50% deposit and $500.00 holding fee to request locates. Price is valid for 30 days.
Items not included - Locates, removal or re-installation of private utilities such as sprinkler system, lighting, propane, etc.
- Removal or re-installation of air conditioning unit
Additional Unit Prices if Required 1. Additional excavation, waterproofing and backfill add $140.00 per lineal foot plus HST.
2. If the existing weeping tile is clogged, the drainage system can be cleaned using high pressure water without any additional excavation. The cost is $1, 000 for the entire house plus HST.
3. Any replaced section of weeping tile must connect to a functioning drainage system. If the existing weeping tile is not operating or cannot be cleaned using high pressure water, alternate drainage provisions must be made. The most economical method is to connect the new weeping tile to a sump pit with discharge pump. The pit would be located at a convenient location in the basement with a discharge pipe to the exterior. The cost to install a sump pit and pump is One Thousand Six Hundred Fifty Dollars ($1,650.00), (electrical outlet not included).
Conditions of Proposal 1. All electrical work to be completed by others.
2. Homeowner is responsible to advise us prior to commencement of our work of any underground utilities (such as hydro, gas, underground sprinklers, etc.) that maybe located in the work area. Foundations First Inc. will not be held responsible for damage to utilities.
3. Quotation is valid only if proper credit arrangements and deposit requirement can be made to the full satisfaction of Foundations First Inc.
4. Balance of account is due and payable on completion of project or as invoiced; 2% interest per month, 24% per annum on all overdue accounts.
5. We accept payment by cheque or e-transfer.
We thank you for this opportunity to quote on your requirements. Should you have any questions, please contact the undersigned at your convenience at
Yours truly, Foundations First Inc.
John P Hart. President
Acceptance Customer Signature
Please sign last page and initial each page and email or fax to Foundations First Inc. At 905-659-6091.
700 Concession 8 West Dundas, ON L9H 5E4