As a valued customer of Foundations First, your safety has always been, and remains, our priority.
With recent news around the coronavirus (COVID-19), we know you may have questions about how we can all play a role in keeping our community healthy. At this time, we want to share with you the steps we are taking to ensure our employees and our customers are protected.
WHAT ARE WE DOING?
- We continue to monitor closely all regular updates regarding coronavirus (COVID-19) from the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Government of Canada. As updates are made available, we will be updating our policies regularly to ensure the safety of our employees and continued safe service to our customers.
- Current communication is limited to telephone or email. Please do not approach our staff in person at this time.
- Our services are currently limited to outdoor projects only. Indoor projects are currently on pause.
Supporting our Employees
- Our technicians have been provided with gloves as part of their uniform.
• Each truck is equipped with hand sanitizer as well as additional cleaning supplies.
• Our trucks undergo regular scheduled cleaning.
• Employees are encouraged not to report into work if they are experiencing signs of illness. The health and well-being of our employees is vital to our culture.
WHAT CAN YOU DO TO HELP?
- If you or a member or your household are under self-quarantine, have been diagnosed with coronavirus (COVID-19) or may have come into contact with someone that has, we ask that you please inform our staff prior to our arrival to inform them so that our employees can take the necessary precautions to arrange safety.
Practice good hygiene
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and warm water for 15 seconds. If soap and water is not available, use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol content. When coughing or sneezing, cover your mouth and nose with a tissue. If you don’t have a tissue, cough or sneeze into your upper sleeve or elbow, not your hands. Ensure proper disposal of used tissues in waste basket.
• Ensure doorknobs and light switches are sanitized regularly.
Be a good steward of our community
• Stay informed and use reputable resources for news updates.
• Practice responsible buying and refrain from hoarding products. Your neighbours might need
• Practice patience and understanding as we go through challenging times together. While we understand that change can be difficult, please know careful thought and consideration has been given to each and every policy change.
Foundations First thanks you for your support during this time. Small actions can make a big difference when everyone helps out! Thank you for doing your part.